Thursday, February 5, 2009

2/5/09 From the Archives

I've always loved to read poetry, since I first learned to read. This may have something to do with all the Dr. Suess I grew up with. He's still one of my favorites.

I also love to write poetry. So, as with my visual artwork, I will be pulling a few pieces from my archives to post here. I'll also be writing some new stuff. I've lost two blogs in the past few years. They both seemed to have mysteriously vanished into the virtual ether. I'm sure it was some sort of unintentional mis-step on my part, some setting issue or check box thing. So some of my writing is lost forever. I like to look at those losses as an equivalent of a sand painting.

So pardon me if some of this is repetitious. But I like to see them out there again. And as I've mentioned before. It's my blog. I can post whatever the hell I want. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment