Saturday, February 7, 2009

2/7/09 Saturday • Running Log

5 miles
Audubon Park
65 degrees and sunny
5:15 PM
Mizuno Precision

I ran an easy five miles after work at Southern Runner today with Kristin and Fitz. Fitz was tooting a Five Happiness tune. I think we got to hear the first four cuts, four of the five happinesses. We ran into his ex, Kelly, who was having some shoe issues. We tried to help her out then sent her and Fitz on their way. I think that she got to hear the last, the fifth happiness.

I felt fine. My hamstring is still letting me know that it's not quite all there. But I was relatively pain free all day and it didn't tweak out too badly on the run. I'm becoming more optimistic about it. All in all a good run. The weather was absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment